Concept and production:
This Online store was created using lxexp Shopping Cart Software,check out PrestaShop's ecommerce blog for news and advices about selling online and running your ecommerce website.
1. Low MOQ: It can meet your promotional business very well.
2. OEM Accepted: We can produce any your design.We also accept mixed order.
3. Good Service: We treat clients as friend.
4. Good Quality: We have strict quality control system .Good reputation in the market.
5. Fast & Cheap Delivery: We have big discount from forwarder (Long Contract).
We take great pride in our work and in the wide variety of products that we offer. We are experienced in servicing the US market, European market and Africa market .Please be aware that our production lead times depend on specific items and item quantities. Our success has been based on our understanding of the demands and nature of promotional and marketing deadlines. That's why we always ensure that every order is delivered on time.
Q: What's the price of your product?
A: Please try your best to make your inquiry including each details requirements, like quantity, size, color, logo printing, package....,in order to our sells could send you an accurate quote at first time.
Q: How about the sample charge?
A: Most of products are free sample charge and you only pay the freight charge shipping to your company.
Q: Can you send me your catalogue?
A: Yes, of course. Please contact our sells online and chat with them any time.
Q: What's your payment term?
A:Paypal, Western Union,T/T are all available for us. 30% deposit is requested and 70% to be paid within 3 working days after get the copy of B/L .
After using powder foundation, gently dab the brush onto a tissue to release any remaining powder.
After using liquid foundation, gently wipe the brush onto a tissue to remove any remaining makeup oils.
After using a lip brush, gently wipe lipstick or lip gloss onto a tissue.
Wash your brushes with water as needed, but no more than once a month if you use powder foundation and no more than twice a month if you use liquid foundation.
In order to clean your brush properly:
- Dissolve a mild soap into a bowl of warm water, and gently squeeze the bristles. We recommend using one pump of shampoo for brushes used with powder foundation and one pump of facial cleanser for brushes used with liquid foundation.
- Rinse brush with warm water.
- Wipe excess water from the brush, and gently squeeze brush hairs back into their original position. Dry the brush in a shady place.
- Excessive washing of your brush may result in damage to brush hairs.
- Exposing the stem or ferrule to water too frequently may result in damage.
- Dry your brushes in a shady place to avoid damage from sunlight.
- Washing your brush when it is new or relatively clean may increase the likelihood of causing hair loss or other damage to the brush.
- Please be advised that stray brush hair may shed from your brush, especially after the first wash or during the first month of regular use. Such hairs typically are not part of the constructed brush head, but, rather, are extra hairs that have not been fluffed out of the brush head. Brush hair loss of this nature does not necessarily indicate a defective brush; however, significant brush hair loss should not persist throughout the lifetime of your brush.